Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Miss You

Missing you so much it hurts!
I hear the creaking
in my heart sometimes,
is that what hurts so much?

I think of you with
every waking moment of my life
and dream of you with
every dream that I have;
I miss you.

You may be out of my sight...
but never out of my mind...
I Miss You!

Before I sleep and after I wake up
and all the hours in between...
you occupy my mind.
So, practically every moment
of the day you are in my thoughts.
I miss you.

I don't hate you,
I never will.
I just act like I do,
because it's easier than
admitting that I miss you.

When I miss you,
I don't have to go far...
I just have to look inside my heart
because that's where I'll find you.

I miss your laugh
how did it break,
and when did your eyes
begin to look fake?

I miss you a little,
I guess you could say,
a little too much,
a little too often,
and a little more each day.

You are the sun in my day,
the wind in my sky,
the waves in my ocean
and the beat in my heart...
I Miss You...

I miss you.
Not as my boyfriend
not even as my friend;
I miss the person
who you were when we first met.

I don't miss you and you alone;
I miss you and me together.

Where you used to be,
there is a hole in the world,
which I find myself constantly
walking around in the daytime,
and falling in at night.
I miss you like hell.

Just because I miss you
doesn't mean you belong in my life.

Sometimes I miss you so much,
I just want to rip you out
of my dreams and hug you!

I heard someone
whisper your name,
but when I turned around
to see who it was,
I was alone.
Then I realized that it was my heart
telling me that I miss you.

I miss you most when I'm sad.
I miss you when I'm lonely.
But most of all,
I miss you when I'm happy.

Where you used to be,
there is a hole in the world,
which I find myself constantly
walking around in the daytime,
and falling in at night.
I miss you like hell.


1 comment: